Old house wiring may not be able to handle today’s electrical demands. If yours falls into the category, then rewiring your house is often your best option for moving forward.
Warning Signs that Your House Wiring in Fort Worth isn’t Working
Your house will let you know that there are electrical problems that need to be addressed. Look for:
- Circuit breakers that trip regularly
- Flickering or dimming lights, especially when running a microwave, vacuum, or another appliance
- Two-pronged outlets
- A lack of GFCI outlets in your home
- Warm outlets covers or switch plates
- A persistent burning smell in your home
- You feel a vibration, shock, or buzz when you turn on a particular appliance or whenever you turn on any appliance
- Aluminum wiring. This was most common in the 1960s and 1970s. This can become loose and create a fire risk in your home.
You may also have less obvious issues with the house wiring in your walls. Your Fort Worth electrician from Hop2It Electrical can check for these problems:
- Faulty cable splices
- Damaged/frayed wires
- Cuts into a wire’s insulation
Without an inspection, these issues can go unnoticed until it’s too late!
Electrical House Wiring Fort Worth
Call today to schedule your electrical checkup with one of our licensed electricians. We’ll be there soon to assess your home’s electrical needs. If you require house rewiring in Fort Worth, we’ll work with you to get the job done fast and with minimal invasion of your home and your space.
Make sure your home is safe! Call us today for electrical house wiring and one of our Hop2It Electrical expert electricians will be there soon!