Old wiring may not be able to handle today’s electrical demands. If you fall into the category, rewiring your house in Fort Worth is often your best option for moving forward.
Warnings You Need House Rewiring
Your house will let you know that there are electrical repairs that need to be addressed. Look for:
- Circuit breakers that trip regularly.
- Flickering or dimming lights, especially when running a microwave, vacuum, or another appliance.
- Two-pronged outlets.
- A lack of GFCI outlets in your home.
- Warm outlet covers or switch plates.
- A persistent burning smell in your home.
- You feel a vibration, shock, or buzz when you turn on a particular appliance or whenever you turn on any appliance.
- Aluminum wiring. This was most common in the 1960s and 1970s. It can become loose and create a fire risk in your home.
You may also have less obvious issues with the house wiring in your walls. Our licensed electricians from Hop2it Electrical can check for these problems:
- Faulty cable splices.
- Damaged/frayed wires.
- Cuts into a wire’s insulation.
Without an electrical safety inspection, these issues can go unnoticed until it’s too late!
Get New Wiring Today
Call today to schedule your electrical checkup with one of our licensed electricians. We’ll be there soon to assess your home’s electrical needs. If you require house rewiring in Fort Worth, we’ll work with you to get the job done fast and with minimal invasion of your home and your space. Make sure your home is safe! Call us at Hop2it Electrical today and one of our electrical experts will be there soon!